Tuesday 15 July 2014

DIARY: Getting close now!

September is on the horizon and so the start date for my first year at University is  getting closer and closer. In the past few months I've finished my College Access Course and come out quite well with  enough distinctions to satisfy my admissions criteria which is a huge load off of my mind.




As well as working hard to achieve the required grades for Uni, it's been a whirlwind of admin getting my Accommodation sorted, my DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service - new style CRBs basically) checks done, some occupational health checks with the obligatory vaccine top ups and immunisations, and then working through my huge list of things to buy including text books, equipment and living essentials for my accommodation (my birthday in-between all of this helped somewhat!).

I've now got a summer of some work overseas to look forward to aswell as trying to spend as much quality time with my family as possible before my impending departure for Uni. The past few weeks I've had several people get in touch through this blog which has been fantastic hearing that it's being of some use to people - it's the reason that I started it ultimately and keeps up my motivation to post on it. As I've mentioned a few times already come the back-end of September I'll be aiming to update atleast once a week with what I've been upto at Uni and on Placement and giving as many tips and advice as I can to help others be successful in their aspirations of becoming a Paramedic.

As always thankyou for reading, keep checking back because in a month or two this place will be flooded with new content!

No comments:

Post a Comment